PICAN is Hiring!!!!
The Pacific Island Climate Action Network is now hiring! All TORs are available here.
To apply, please send the following documents to PICANProcurement@gmail.com no later than Friday 8 October 2021
1) Expression of Interest letter (max 2 pages) highlighting the position for which you are applying, why you are the ideal candidate and summarizing how you meet the required qualifications, knowledge and experience in the TORs
2) Updated professional CV including contacts for at least 2 professional references.
We are hiring:
Four (4) full time, 12-month positions, based within any Pacific Island nation!
- PICAN Regional Climate Policy Coordinator
- PICAN Regional Climate Policy Officer
- PICAN Vanuatu Climate Policy Officer (must be based in Vanuatu)
- PICAN Administration and Finance Officer
Six (6), 10 week positions, based within any Pacific Island nation!
- PICAN COP26 Advocacy Officers
These positions are supported by:
The Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (Forum Secretariat) with funding from the European Union through Technical Cooperation and Capacity Building Facility (TECCBUF).
The New Venture Fund’s Climate Justice Resilience Fund, and the PICAN program on climate justice and human rights.
At PICAN, we don’t just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members and the wider Pacific community. PICAN strives to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Please apply and share widely within your Networks!